Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Big Man

So, I just got these emailed to me... and I was SO excited about them! These were taken at Tristan's Christmas "Heart Party". There was a Santa that came and visited and I did inform Madison that this was not the REAL Santa, that he has lots of helpers that go and visit all the kids... you know, because the REAL Santa is busy at the workshop packing his sleigh, anyway.

I love how happy everyone is.... it's truly precious, isn't it?
Okay, truthfully only Madison was excited to talk to him. ANd of course she talked his ear off, it was awesome!
Oh yes, and just so I don't leave anyone hanging the awesome gifts from the party were..... A Camping Little People set, and Little People castle and princess and the big one (when the lady was pushing it across the floor....) was a battery powered Disney Princess ATV. I was in totally shock that we had received our first battery powered ride on car... it was truly an amazing experience!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Charly said...

I love the look in Santa's eyes in the second picture! Haha! Aren't Santa pictures great? Always photographic proof that our kids scream, cry and show terror!

Jessie said...

That second picture is the quintessential Christmas picture. I love it.

John and Clara said...

That's an awesome gift. What a great experience for you and the girls. I always think it is so funny how much kids just love everything Santa until they have to sit on his lap, then the whole idea is terrifying!!

Debi said...

Poor baby... it is kinda creepy sitting on an old hair man's lap! Love the pix's and it all sounded like a lot of fun.... can the girls drive the ATV straight???? Have they wrecked anything yet?


Search Engine Optimization Services

The Key