Sunday, January 22, 2012

A together Family

These are a bit past due... but who's counting? Anybody who IS counting, should just be glad these pictures finally made it to blogland. So, think WAY back to November... Madison got Baptized! Cool, huh? Grandma and Grandpa Hughes came down to be here for it. It was awesome. and kinda stressful... My mom and I spent the week before the baptism sewing Madison's dress. (I'll post some pictures of that someday too:) We put in several hours of sewing, it was totally worth it. It is beautiful! Anyway, it was fun to have them come visit, my kids always love having G&G here. They went to church with us on a Sunday and we were able to go take some family pictures, it was less than fun, mostly stressful, but at least we have some pictures of our family together.





Everyone is growing up, getting older and taller, and smarter (why do they have to get smarter too? ;) Madison is now 8, Brooklyne is nearly 7, (that means another baptism in one year) Tristan is 4, and Austin is 2 1/2. They are pretty awesome kids. -I'm not biased at all;)

To see some more pictures of the kids, head over to Ashley Zufelt Photography For some reason my newer blogspot site is easier to upload pictures to. Why is that?

2 comments:

Jenn said...

you know, I'm kinda ticked that i havent seen these family photos before now! ;) Goodness, they are wonderful! I cant believe you didn't email me any!

John and Clara said...

Good pics! They are all so big...and cute!


Search Engine Optimization Services

The Key