Saturday, May 3, 2008

Nice to meet you, I'm Farcus Chucklebreath.

Alright, Sara emailed this to me, and I got a good laugh out of it. And I always do (does that make me easily entertained?) Anyway, I only ever get to see one or two other people's funny names... but now we can ALL join in! So go ahead and leave a comment stating what your new funny name is... C'mon.... you know you want to!


1. Use the third letter of your first name to
determine your New first name:
a = snickle
b = doombah
c = goober
d = cheesey
e = crusty
f = greasy
g = dumbo
h = farcus
i = dorky
j = doofus
k = funky
l = boobie
m = sleezy
n = sloopy
o = fluffy
p = stinky
q = slimy
r = dorfus
s = snooty
t = tootsie
u = dipsy
v = sneezy
w = liver
x = skippy
y = dinky
z = zippy
2. Use the second letter of your last name to
determine the first half of
your new last name:
a = dippin
b = feather
c = batty
d = burger
e = chicken
f = barffy
g = lizard
h = waffle
i = farkle
j = monkey
k = flippin
l = fricken
m = bubble
n = rhino
o = potty
p = hamster
q = buckle
r = gizzard
s = lickin
t = snickle
u = chuckle
v = pickle
w = hubble
x = dingle
y = gorilla
z = girdle
3. Use the third letter of your last name to
determine the second half of
your new last name:
a = butt
b = boob
c = face
d = nose
e = hump
f = breath
g = pan ts
h = shorts
i = lips
j = honker
k = head
l = tush
m = chunks
n = dunkin
o = brains
p = biscuits
q = toes
r = doodle
s = fanny
t = sniffer
u = sprinkles
v = frack
w = squirt
x = humperdinck
y = hiney
z = juice

11 comments:

Alison K. said...

that makes me Dorky Frickenbrains...Hmmm I think i'll put that on my business card.

meleah said...

Hi I'm Boobie Chickendoodle. Nice to meet you.

birthMOM said...

snooty pottybrains

G said...

Just call me Crusty Bubblelips!

Ralphie said...

Boobie Dippin? Now is that really neccessary?

Emily S. said...

Dorky Pottysprinkles.

Hmm...

Cute!

Chilly Beans said...

Ha ha!! I'm Dinky Pottyfrack! How awesome is that? :)

Shaela said...

snickle pottytush

Leah said...

Snickle Dippindunkin

amy hughes said...

i guess i'm Gorilla Pants. i'm not sure how i feel about that. . .

Debi said...

I couldn't resist! Dommbah Dippinhiney!


Search Engine Optimization Services

The Key