Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The after-math

hope that everyone had a very wonderful and blissful Christmas Holiday! It was pretty good here at our house. In fact, it now looks like a tornado or hurricane has hit inside our home! And of course I would share some pictures, so you all could get a good idea of the mass piles of toys and wrappings I am speaking of... BUT... the Compact flash drive slot on my computer has a broken pin in it, which means that any pictures I take, cannot be transferred to the computer for sharing or viewing.

Sorry folks, you'll jsut have to imagine all the beautiful toys, piles of little shooter disks, boxes full of toy wrappings and wire ties.... and of course all the extra dishes now dirty from all the left-overs we had all wekk long.... Ah the joys of the holiday season!

1 comment:

John and Clara said...

I do know that it is the same every year but...I am always astonished at how fast it all passes. All the build up and preparation and then in a couple hours, the clean up and recovery. It's nuts!! It takes almost as long to get all the toys out of the impossible packaging as it did to shop for, purchase and wrap. Anyway, I am glad you had a good Christmas!!


Search Engine Optimization Services

The Key