Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Impatience comes easy


I guess I should have a better track record than not posting in almost a month... hhhmm.. sorry.
Anyhow, here's the thing... I am really bad at playing the Big Guy... the thing is, that I'm jsut too excited about the gifts. For instance: the BIG gift came last week already via FedEx, and what was I supposed to do with it so the girls wouldn't see, when they just left it on my porch? I promptly drug it into the garage (drug, because it was quite heavy). Anyway, of course I am SOOO excited to rip into the thing and get it all assembled and put together for Christmas morning. I can't imagine I have to wait 2 more weeks, yikes! I also am so excited about the small things too... like the stocking stuffers... seriously excited!

1 comment:

Debi said...

Love it! I had a mental pix of you dragging this big package in the garage while avoiding little ones! You'll have to post what it is after the big day!


Search Engine Optimization Services

The Key