Alright, well, I guess January wasn't as boring as I thought after all. Back toward the beginning of the month we got some news that caught us off guard.... we found out that we were unexpectantly expecting again. I mean, it was high time for another one anyway, right? (Right.)
I've had a harder time containing myself this time as it seems I actually have lots of people that I am wanting to tell. But also, TJ was leaking the secret all over church today, so we better just get it out in the open!!
We actually only found out the nite before TJ left town, which made for a brutal 2 1/2 weeks without him around. The only reason anyone was suspect to doing a test was that I had been complaining about my stomach being upset for a few days, so TJ finally suggested that I do a test to rule that out. Rather it ended up being the answer, oh well. I can't complain too much, the morning sickness had a chance to set in on it's own, therefore I didn't start feeling sick until after 8 weeks, and didn't find out I was actually pregnant until 9 weeks... who could ask for anything better? I only have to suffer for a month or so and then it'll be over! Ha!
So, there's our boring, old, exciting, January news... I should never again say it's a boring month! August shall be another exciting month this year... Maybe our family will be graced with a brother!
Oh yeah, and P.S. -- don't tell TJ the secret if you want to keep it a secret!!
17 comments:
LOL! congrats! i found out when i was 8 weeks, it def helps the time to go by WAY faster!
all those times you said you were done for awhile..... teehee
i hope you feel better soon!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! So are you going to play basketball?
Congrats Ashley! Any time you're not feeling good call and send the girls over.
Oh WOW! Congratulations Ashley! What a nice/surprising surprise! And that's awesome that you missed a whole month of pregnancy. What a blessing!
Yay! What a fun surprise! I never even suspected it - you skinny thing! I've been meaning to tell you how amazing you look! Congrats!!
Congratulations Ashely! That is awesome! Wes and I keep talking about maybe having another baby. I change my mind every day though! Having three kids is hard work!!! Hope you are feeling well and getting the rest you need!
Congrats Ashley!
congrats!! im so excited to see what it will be! i was gonna tell you at church yesterday how good you look but i never get to see you and talk anymore!
Yeah! A new cousin! Now, if you guys could just move back here...We miss you!
Congrats again!! I was going to make a similar post on our blog here soon. John can't seem to keep things quiet either!! I haven't even been to the doc yet!
hey ashley, this is courtney. we were at your house for scrapnight. i came with amber & linsay. congrats on the baby! so exciting. i found your blog through esther
Congrats! So I am confused about the sickness setting in on its own. I guess you mean at first it is psychosomatic? I wonder if that works? Maybe I should try that next time and I can get that wonderful break in the beginning too.
Kristen-- The break from it only works if you TRULY don't know. Any other time I have found out, I am sick from the moment that I suspect I might actually be pregnant.
This time however, I really didn't "suspect" anything until when I ran out and bought a test, and even then I didn't suspect I was, so I wasn't sick, I was more annoyed at the thought.
But, with all 3 others, I have immediately started being sick from the moment that I had a positive home test, like anxiety immediately set in, and then as the anxiety decreased, the real morning sickness crept in.
Yeah Ashley!! I am ao excited for you!
CONGRATS!! I am so glad you are through the worst of the 1st trimester... Looking forward to all the updates!
How exciting!! Congrats to all of you... oh, it's time to borrow a friends computer and post some pix's!! I miss seeing you all!
I'm surprised that you spilled the beans so early this time. :) Good luck with the pregnancy and your fun doctor visits.
Post a Comment