Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tutu's and floof

There couldn't be a more fitting party theme for Brooklyne... From "Cars" To "Pink-and-Brown Ballerina's" .... Her choice, I was thrilled about it, look how fun everything turned out!

For Starters: I just HAPPENED to own this ballerina stamp set (special thanks to Grandma Z. on that one!)


And only chocolate will do for Brooklyne, so, triple chocolate miniature bundt cakes, with buttercream pink on top!
Oh yes, the beloved tu-tu.... I really did enjoy making these. I MAY not enjoy making any more in my lifetime, but these I did!
Ah, those pink and brown beauties again. And honestly, I thought they were quite tastey myself, I had two, which is unusualy for me, I'm usually not into cakey-frostingy things.


And here are the fancy ballerina's themselves! Alright, we're missing one, she wouldn't stand in the group pic (Don't worry I DID get one of her though! I'm not THAT mean!)



I can't Believe that Brooklyne is 4... 4 years old... where has all the time gone? Well, it's been enjoyable (looking back at it as a whole, not in little pieces!) Brooklyne is a very sweet girl, stubborn and slightly moody, but man nothing will make you laugh more than the crazy faces she makes or the things she says. I'm so blessed to have her as one of my daughters.

6 comments:

Trisha said...

You are an amazing mother Ashley! I want to be like you when I grow up! This looks like it was so much fun!

John and Clara said...

Super cute party Ash. I bet they all had a great time. I love parties. Mostly getting to plan for them.

Tim and Melissa said...

What a fun idea! Happy Birthday, Brooklyne!

Leah said...

Kara! Kara, where are you? Yeah, she's a punk sometimes.

Yvonne Kizerian said...

Eva had so much fun. You throw one heck of a party, Ashley. :)

melimba said...

it all looks DARLING! good work!! your hard work paid off---majorly!
too cute!


Search Engine Optimization Services

The Key