Brooklyne has her gymnastics recital tomorrow, so we HAD to try on the leotards tonite.... where do they come up with this stuff?!
These awesome moves are compliments of kindergarten... ah, she has learned SO much there....;)
By the way, they totally think they are twins! Ha! Cute.
And this is some sort of synchronized fruit ballet.... !
And of course Tristan is in love with doing what her sisters are doing, so we had to dig out a leotard to fit her too. What a cutie!
1 comment:
They are too cute together! So in answer to your question..we are liking the diapers a lot, well I should say I am. Mark doesn't say much about them but he will change them occasionally. I really don't find it that much more work really. We'll see how I feel when we have the new baby in March, that may be a hard time. It has been really cold up here, but it's not too bad. It's only really bad when it's below 0, the rest of the time it's ok. We just don't spend too much time outside. lol Hope you guys are doing good!
Post a Comment