Monday, May 3, 2010

Nothing but bugs

A couple weekends ago we took a little family trip up to the Volkswagen car show. It's something that we used to love to do as a family and realized we haven't been in a few years. Our current neighbor happens to own a VW bus, so him and TJ get to talk shop often, I think it's pretty fun for the guys. Anyway, we went together as families.


TJ did all the picture taking, I was um, sitting down most of the time, whatever. It was fun to see all the pretty cars, the kids all ran around and loved seeing all the cars.


Since TJ took all the pics, I jsut had a good time editing them for him, playing around with a few different things, kind of fun. This one above was my favorite bug finish their, it was all rusty looking, but it had a clear coat on it, to protect it, so they were going for that rusty/original junker look, love it!

This one I love because it's so "peace" to me, added some noise and some sketch to it, something you might have seen in a newspaper printing-ish.






This was TJ's all time fave, if I would have said the word, or even motioned "yes", he would have bought this beast... because that's what we have room for... more car stuff... hhhmmm... It's like a rust bucket beauty.
I did take some pictures of the kids in the blue bonnets... I kind of dislike taking pictures of my kids, it really stressed me out, they move, they wiggle, they won't wear something cute, they won't allow hair ties, barrets, etc to even get near their hair. Why in the world do I have 3 girls that won't let me TOUCH their hair? So, unfortunate for them, their blue bonnet pics are lacking, but Austin, he's a man, he can take the heat, so, more pics of Austin in blue bonnets to follow.
And, uh, hey, don't judge that I haven't posted in months and this is full of car pictures... atleast it's something!




1 comment:

Jenn said...

you really need to blog some more....:P


Search Engine Optimization Services

The Key