Friday, July 16, 2010

8 years and the itch is gone!

Do things really get itchy around the 7 year mark? Well, whatever, the 7th year and 7th anniversary are behind us, cuz we're now starting year 9, now that's crazy!

TJ and I had such a wonderful evening, we ate great food, shared a sweet dessert out in the vineyard, went on a romantic walk and finished up with a bit of dancing to an iPod under the lit vineyard pavillion, a few tears later and we wrapped up a very romantic, much needed anniversary date together.

I'm so glad to share that TJ is truly my best friend, and has always been since I met him. We started out that way and we will surely endure to the end that way! I can't wait to share another 8 years with him (well, more, but whatever.)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Congrats on 8 years together. It's so great to see the flame still alive. You're awesome!


Search Engine Optimization Services

The Key