Thursday, August 12, 2010

are they that big? really?

So, we are quickly approaching school starting and that means new school clothes. I got a great deal on shoes from jcpenney.com (they were less than $15 per pair but had plenty even cheaper) Anyway, we had them shipped and they got delivered today.

Of course our new sneakers are tie-shoes, which is a big deal to a little kid! So we looked up a tying poem online and we began the learning to tie shoes session. It was a bit rough at first...

That's some tough concentration she's got up there! And then Brooklyne, who actually picked it up rather quickly, gave me this look when I told her to untie it and do it again!


And here they are, so very proud that they got it tied kinda right. We'll try again a few more times before school starts, and hopefully (*fingers crossed*) I won't be tying two pair everymorning!





**oh yeah, for anybody that might still look at this, you may see an increase in blogging, due to me trying to be nice to my hubby, and also I might have more time with 2 kids in school!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

YAY GIRLS!!! Good job!! Wanna come visit and teach Zachary? He still doesn't know how! God bless velcro!

Love Brooklyne's face on the last photo, she looks so thrilled!

John and Clara said...

I totally know B's "are you kidding me MOM?" look. A did the same thing when we did the tying shoes bit. She would be so happy that she kind of got it and then so angry that I wanted her to take it all apart and do it again. LOL

Cute shoes BTW and it sounds like you found and awesome deal. Those are the best kind of shoes!!


Search Engine Optimization Services

The Key