Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Back to school cuts

Alright, so we only have a few more days left before school starts and so today was the day the girls went and got their mop chopped in preparation for school! It was so fun and cute, they both did SO good, they acted all grown up and everything, it was cute!

I am *hoping* to actually get them dressed and take them out and get some pictures teaken before school actually starts and they wear in those new clothes and the new hair do seems less than new... oh yeah, the ** mean I'm crossing my fingers.... it should go fine, right? RIGHT?

We forgot to measure or save Madison's hair... sorry girl. it was long and kinda crazy, glad it looks so cute now!
She was pretty distrubed that Bre used a razor to cut her hair with. It didn't help that she previously cut her finger all up on my shaving razor today, ick!

TA-DA!! what a cutie!! I opted to keep the bangs the same length as everything else, it took us all school year last year to grow those puppies out, but they grow too fast to keep trimmed up. Now she can sweep them back in a headband, it's gonna look adorable!


Okay, Little Miss Brooklyne... Can I jsut say that she never ceases to impress and amaze me?! She actually went first and she was the one who was so "adult-like", kept good composure, good posture, took it all in stride when we whipped out the razor cutter! She was so proud to be getting her hair cut!




So we actually measured, then braided up her hair and she said she wanted to save it. (Ew, I know, some people are in to that though? ANd she thought it would be cool, now I have a dead hair braid in a baggy in my purse. Did I say Ew?) Anyway, it measured a whopping 9 inches!! I was astonished that it was that long!! It was WAY long!







And here is our shining little star! I jsut LOVE the way her hair look! Bre cut in some bangs so her wispies didn't look quite so weird! Tonite I will be dreaming of headbands for these darling new hair cuts!!








4 comments:

Chilly Beans said...

LOVE your girls. They are so adorable, and headbands will TOTALLY look cute on them. :)

John and Clara said...

That was some long hair!! Cute cuts!! They look all ready for school.

Jules said...

Oh I love the new hair cuts! I can't believe how long their hair was. We totally miss you guys- Logan colored Brooklyne a picture this week and we put it in the mail.

Leah said...

Wow, was Brooklyne's hair actually longer than Madison's? I didn't realize how long it was!


Search Engine Optimization Services

The Key