Sunday, December 9, 2007

One month birthday!!

So, we have arrived at her One month birthday, it seems as though I'm torn, there is not much to celebrate, and then of course there is so much to celebrate for. Although we are still awaiting her homecoming, we are so proud of her progress and how strong she is. She's gone through so much these last few weeks and has fought so hard, I can't believe how awesome she looks. To look at her and hold her, you would never guess the amount that she has been through.

We are so thankful for all the wonderful family and friends that have shown their love and support during this time. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers, I definitely think they have not only aided her in a faster recovery, but they have helped us to be able to cope with the situation.

As far as her homecoming... it's still a little unknown, we should know a lot more tomorrow (Monday morning) The nurses all weekend have been commenting on how great she is doing and how they think she should be at home, not there, we just need for her primary doctor to see her again and then get a few things cleared up from the cardiologist or the surgeon (whichever I can wrangle on the phone first!)

Anyway, I don't have much else to say, but how I could I let her exact one-month birthday pass without saying something?

2 comments:

Kajsa said...

you too look so cute together, she is a doll baby!

Ralphie said...

Happy, happy birthday Tristan! We are so glad that things are going well and hope that she can come home to her sisters very soon.


Search Engine Optimization Services

The Key