Somehow I thought the hospital would have gotten her onto a good track/routine by now, and it would be smooth sailing... boy was I wrong! Things have been mostly good, except for the 4hours every evening when she is screaming her head off. The rest of the 20 hours in the day are a dream! I guess I can deal with 4 horrible ones to get the rest of the day good!
She weighed in on Wed. at 8 lbs 2 oz.... Holy Cow that's a POUND in one week!!! See, being home is good for her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(17)
-
▼
December
(16)
- Sleepless nites?
- She's Home!!!
- 3 Princesses
- Positive Attitude
- STRETCH........
- Pray for Strength and Health
- One month birthday!!
- Mommy and Tristan
- One foot out the door?
- She smiles!
- And she cries
- She's on her own now -- breathing that is!
- Out of the PICU into the NICU
- Our Family Picture
- Tristan's getting well pic
- Baby Tristan
-
▼
December
(16)
1 comment:
your so funny! i still need to bring your gift to you, maybe i will bring it to church on sunday or if i dont see you, just swing it by your house. sorry it has taken me so long.
Post a Comment