Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Blech, Tag


What's the deal with e-tag anyway? I don't get it, any of it. But, Just to entertain everyone. AND since I haven't posted in nearly a week... I shall go ahead, and proceed to fill out the horrific tag survey, and let you all in on a few little secrets of my life. Well, maybe secrets, maybe you already know everything! (Oh yeah, in case you wanted to know... that pic of me is from like a year-ish ago. I know, kind of old, but it's my favorite hairdo I've had in a long time, so I love it. Also, it's too small, because I don't have the original, only my avatar, because my hard drive crashed last year, and I don't have the pictures anymore. Sad.)


Four places I've lived

1. The Alamo
2. Keep it Weird
3. Mile High City
4. Little Apple


Four favorite books (I try not to read, it takes up too much of my time. But when I find spare time, these are some of my faves)

1. Harry Potter series
2. Dr. Suess (Hey, children's books can get boring, these are always fulfilling to me.)
3. Wrinkle in Time (a childhood favorite)
4. Any other LDS fictional story


Four Favorite Movies (I love lots of movies, but these are some than I never really get tired of watching)

1. Back to the future (all 3)
2. X-men movies
3. Spider-Man movies
4. Titanic


Four embarrassing facts about me

1. I have issues. I WAY over think everything.
2. I'm kind of loud -it can be embarassing sometimes.
3. I'm way too opinionated, so sometimes, just when trying to tell people what I think, it comes across as me being really heated or debate-ish about it.
4. I totally lack organization in my own home. And um, otten times my house gets a little over-due for a good clean.


Four dreams of mine (I gave those up when I became a mom, right?)

1. to always remember how beautiful and special my girls are as babies, even as they grow up into beautful young women.
2. To live a long happy life with TJ. And to keep smiling as we go through it.
3. To someday have the time to revisit photography as a business venture.
4. To have the "cool" house when my kids are teenagers. Or atleast have them think it's as cool, as my house when I was a teenager.


Four pet Peeves

1. People. Yeah, plain and simple, other people. Mostly people that are driving.
2. whining. I hear a lot of that from my kids. But specifically, I don't like the whining when it's something over them knowing how to do something, but too lazy to do it.
3. Yeah, Toys. I think it should not be customary to give toys as gifts for presents.
4. Did I mention people? Did I mention people that drive? How about People that work in pathetic customer service fields that can NEVER help you. Or how about People that work in phone sales fields, and they refuse to take your number off the list? Yeah, people.


Four things that make me really happy

1. When my girls share, or help each other with something. It's pretty rewarding to know that maybe something I told them or taught them has actually stuck.
2. It made me truly happy when my kids asked where their scriptures were, they wanted to take them to church and read them. I hope that sticks for a long time too!
3. TJ. Yeah, he makes me happy; when we have silly fun together. It makes me happy to tickle his feet, and know he hates it!
4. My mom. Always knowing that a best friend is only a phone call away. Good thing long distance is free these days!


Tag four people

Well, since I don't LOOOOVVVEE this game... how about I tag everybody.. therefore if you truly despise it you don't have to do it. BUT, if you don't mind it, I'd love to know what your pet-peeves are. (Did I mention that people seriously bug me? hhmm)

4 comments:

John and Clara said...

I was pretty sure you would hate it!! thanks anyway. It's good to know that people bug you, in all my years of knowing you, I never knew!!!!

Lindsay said...

i love that you love titanic. i have times when i feel like i need to watch it. and i really cant continue till i watch it. love ya!

Debi said...

Ya... I'm not a fan of the etag games either! Especially the ones that guarantee impending doom if I don't play :)

Big Brad said...

don't forget the insane people at public libraries!


Search Engine Optimization Services

The Key