Saturday, August 2, 2008

More than just a basket



I know, isn't she SO cute! So... my office is past due for a good cleaning, and since I needed to be in here (posting pictures) Tristan had to suffer. But she keeps grabbing at the keyboard, and mouse, and other objects on my desk, so I had to contain her momentarily until I was done. The only thing hadny enough was this basket, which worked perfectly.



Yeah, she didn't think it was that cool, and only lasted about 10 minutes!



As the other girls were eating lunch today, Tristan looks spectacularly cute in this super-purple shirt, so here are a few pics of her.


And of course, with Daddy! She LOVES to stand, no sign of desiring to walk (which I'm fine with, she's only 9 months) But she does love to stand!

Okay, if you are just tuning in, check out below, there are lots of posts and pictures today. As well, don't forget to check the photo album, I'll put the whole take there!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:


Search Engine Optimization Services

The Key