Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Little Cooker


Brooklyne is in LOVE with the food network. Her favorite t.v. show to watch is Rachel Ray, and a close second is Alton Brown. Tonite she was completely disinterested in the t.v. and what we were doing until she saw a food show on that she liked and she climbed up into Daddy's lap, snuggled down in low and said, "Thanks Dad, I like watching the Network."

The other day I promised her that she would get to help me make some pudding. We first made instant pudding, then we graduated into the cook and serve, she did a pretty good job of it, there she is tasting it, -not quite ready- she couldn't stir it the whole time, she finally got tired and relenquished the whisk to me to finish the job.

I love what she calls things also... like the grill outside she calls the "griller", or there's the "cooker" or whatever. But she always adds that "-er" at the end, because she LOVES to help Daddy smoke meat on... the smoker!

**Edit: That is Cheeto on her face, in case you cared. And yeah, she was still in her p.j.'s at like 3 in the afternoon... we were just getting over from being sick.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Emily S. said...

love the red wall, and love your little girl's passion! You go, little baker!

Kristen said...

Regarding your comment, you look great and your hard work is paying off.

Also, I hope you aren't giving me credit for putting that video together. I swiped it from the Discovery Channel.haha The song is lame in the girls camp version I remember, I just thought it rocked with all those people singing it in different contexts. You shouldn't have unpacked your Tahoe and you would have been ready to go for our camping trip! haha

John and Clara said...

that is so funny that everything has to have the '-er' added to it. Even more hilarious is that a three year old's favorite tv shows are on the Food Network. That makes things much more pleasant for Mom and Dad. I guess that really depends on what the other girls like to watch too!!


Search Engine Optimization Services

The Key