Today was so much fun, we celebrated Tristan's birthday today. I had been planning to do a heart themed party, ever since February this year, I was SO excited about the theme! It just so happened that today co-insided with a "Heart Walk" they did here locally.It was sponsored by lots of different businesses, and the American Heart Association. We were part of the Mended Little Hearts Chapter. So Tristan and Madison and I went down and walked the 2.something miles, and then took a bunch of pictures with the group, it was a lot of fun. And a great way to celebrate her first year of life! So, that's here "MLH" t-shirt in these pics, what an appropriate attire for the heart themed party, eh?
Tristan went right for the cupcakes, this is her on like 3 of 5-ish. Anyway, we had a total blast at the party, and I really hope that the other families did too... TJ got a bounce house, and so it seemed as though all the children were easily occupied and entertained!
I had such a fun day with her and our family and friends!

4 comments:
happy bday little one!
luv the pic of her all messy with cupcake happiness!!
I can't believe you've already posted pics of her party. You're amazing!! She is such a doll. It sounded like such a fun day for her. I hope she had fun... we did.
Happy Birthday Tristan! Wow, this year has flown by...
The theme did turn out so cute. It sounds like everyone had a really great time. Great job with the cupcakes, Tristan!!
Post a Comment