Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The REAL family pic



Yeah, all those other ones were fakes... this one is for real! Once again, when we were up in Colroado, we had pictures taken by Brianne Glover Photography


She did such a fantastic job, I'm always impressed with her pictures, and the quality and price, she's an abolutely great photographer.























6 comments:

Jules said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jules said...

Those are great pics! Great photographer sure, but I'm sure it helps that you have such a darling family!

Ralphie said...

Ashley, your family is so cute! And I love your hair cut. It's perfect for you. The look on B's face in the fist one is so perfect!

John and Clara said...

Great pics! All of your girls are getting so big! I still can't believe that Tristan is a year this week!

The Smiths said...

Very nice family pics! But, I still hold to my first choice of family pictures. Can't remember who drew them, but one of your daughters. THAT picture takes the cake!! :)

Emily S. said...

these turned out wonderfully! You look GREAT!

:)


Search Engine Optimization Services

The Key