I don't know why I never post anything anymore, this time it's not even that "nothing" is going on, lots of stuff has happened in the last month. Maybe I can give a February run down...
~TJ's parents came down
~We went to TJ's brother's Air Force graduation
~Had an ultrasound on the baby, everything looked great so far
~Brooklyne turned 4 (see party photos below!)
~We bought a new TV (and surround sound, Xbox, guitar hero to go with it)
~We bought a new entertainment center, and didn't even get suckered into buying more than we wanted
~We did however get suckered into buying a new bed, which I think I will really be glad about this pregnancy. I've slept fantastic for the last 2 weeks!!
~The buying ended, dare I say we ran out of money?!!! Nah, they were all mostly planned purchases, ---except the bed----
~My friend from Canada came for a visit and we got to meet for the first time
~Madison lost her first tooth
~The tooth fairy made her first visit to our house, unconventionally she left some $$ on the fridge for Madison, what kid cares that it's not under their pillow when they pull out $5 ? Seriously.
~The second tooth is wiggling it's way out now.
~We thought our a/c went out last week, but really it was the sudden increase in humidity.
~And for the past 2 days now we've had sick at our house, and it's time for him to hibernate for the winter already!
Now we are ready to upload some long over-do photos and move on with the next month. (or the rest of the month, more exciting things to happen in March!!)
Oh and here's the funny kid story for today: last week Brooklyne broke my stapler. I was upset and told her that we now wouldn't have one for preschool (do we actually staple for preschool? No, but still.) Madison (gotta love 5-year-olds) pipes up to console me and says, "It's okay mom. You can just ask Santa for a new stapler for Christmas." Yay, for me! So, if anybody has an old stapler that they wouldn't mind parting with and would like to send to me, then I wouldn't have to use up my big "Santa gift" on one!
1 comment:
too funny.
i love that you have a new bed.
good work, totally worth the money.
and, the story about the stapler--Awesome.
too bad I only have one and I don't share things like that.
:) good luck talking to St. Nick.
:)
February was cool for you! Who was the friend you never met from Canada??
p.s. you are sad you missed YW tonight. Kathleen and her family are brilliant when it comes to healthy eating. I'm sick thinking about all the crap i've been eating in my life.
:) but, you are probably SUPER knowledge-able in that dept. b/c you are the bomb at working out and losing weight. I wish I was you right now!!!
Post a Comment