It's bounn to get worse... much, much worse! I know that you all just loooove seeing pictures of me, and well, I don't blame you, it's okay. BUT you also might know how a mom or grandma might enjoy seeing pictures of that "oh-so-cute-baby-belly" (I don't think it's cute, but whatever?)
Anyway, here's the beloved, developing belly photo. I'm actually glad that I took this (or rather had TJ take it) because I've been having some serious wardrobe malfunctions, as in, last week I was swearing off getting dressed all together, because that's how much strain it seemed for me. So it's good to see a picture and see that I *think* you can tell I'm pregnant and not just a fatty. Well, I'm going with that. As for the hair... that's a whole other issue... that bush will have to be cut soon.
Anyway, here's the beloved, developing belly photo. I'm actually glad that I took this (or rather had TJ take it) because I've been having some serious wardrobe malfunctions, as in, last week I was swearing off getting dressed all together, because that's how much strain it seemed for me. So it's good to see a picture and see that I *think* you can tell I'm pregnant and not just a fatty. Well, I'm going with that. As for the hair... that's a whole other issue... that bush will have to be cut soon.
Maybe we can have a post to discuss the issues with transitioning into maternity clothes at a later date, but for now.... For now, this one's for you mom!
22 weeks pregnant with baby #4.

4 comments:
It's not so bad!!!! Ha, yeah right, I hate this stage. I have to say that you do look prego and not just fat. I am hoping that the same can be said for me. People are surprised that I am not further along, I hate showing so much so early, nothing new though. Anyway, I know it was for your mom, but I had to comment. It's always nice to have pictures of that baby belly!
Ok, so can i just say that your picture makes me feel bad! I'm only on #2 and i'm a few weeks behind you and you are way smaller than me!! BLAH!! Oh well, I still love you though! :-)
Very cute. You look so healthy.
I hadn't heard anything about a little Zufelt boy! Congrats! It seems like you just had your little girl. How are you doing this? I suppose I'm on the same track but I'll admit I'm completely nuts!
It must be nice for your kids to have a mom that can sew. We just got another fresh hole in the jeans today and I'm dreading just trying to patch it. Eek - pitiful!
Post a Comment