Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"Sew" tired yet?

Tired of seeing my sewing creations yet? Well, we haven't quite reached the end, but definitely a long pause! The last few weeks that I've been oh SEW (ha, ha) sick with a sinus cold, I got bored hanging around the house in pj's, so I got to sew a few things. Here they are: (In the future, I'll try to keep my completions to myself, it's just that it's so rare that I actually finish a sewing project, so it creates much excitedment when it's actually completed.)

Froggy over-alls with a matching baseball cap. Madison picked the fabric, so it's a little fruity, but it'll be great for accompanying us to the swimming pool!!

Just a nice one piece outfit. After the romper I went ahead and outfitted baby brother with a matching pair of booties and burper.


Another over-all outfit. This was actually the trial-run. The first one to see if I could even sew something that resembled some amount of clothing, in my opinion, it might be my favorite!


And this one started with the tie. I love the idea of being able to make church clothes for little boys, it's so hard to actually FIND them in stores. So, the tie was first, then matching shorts, suspenders, and booties.

I'm thinking that I'll only be able to dress our kid in this for a short time, while he doesn't have a say-so. AND before his peers start making fun of him. So at that, I promise not to be sewing his ties, shorts and suspenders all matching when he's 8. Thanks.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Krista said...

once again...amazing!!
love that tie/suspenders set!! so cute. Ü

Lindsay said...

I havent read your blog for a while so OMG!!! Those outfits are so freaking cute! I love love love them! I'm venturing out to Jo Ann's tomorrow...wish me luck.


Search Engine Optimization Services

The Key