I know, I'm totally lame. (That's a statement that can be applied to lots of things for me.) I have pretty much jsut stopped taking pictures all together, when your camera is as big as mine, it starts to get annoying. Someone P-L-E-A-S-E buy my a smaller (bu still good) camera!
Anyway, here are a few pictures from easter that I swiped from my friend. The kids all had such a good time searching out the many eggs. Tristan quickly learned what was supposed to go on with those eggs, and be inside. She's a smart girl, especially when it comes to sweets and candy!
Anyway, here are a few pictures from easter that I swiped from my friend. The kids all had such a good time searching out the many eggs. Tristan quickly learned what was supposed to go on with those eggs, and be inside. She's a smart girl, especially when it comes to sweets and candy!




4 comments:
Every time I see you lately I think to myself, "she looks way too cute to be pregnant!". Just thought I'd share that thought with you!! Thanks again for the "bitty" x2. She loves them, especially that fuzzy pink material and snuggles up to it when I put her down to sleep. I love the way it turned out . . . better than I had pictured!! THANKS!!!!!!
yeah, you aren't more than 1/2 way through your pregnancy. you are a liar.
you look WAY too cute.
love your title, "Some Easter-ish".
you kill me.
Are those girls all making the same face when they're holding up their candy? lol. I love the one of all 5 of them sitting in a row... so cute.
How cute everyone is! I miss you guys! So are you still in Young Women's?
Post a Comment