Monday, July 13, 2009

Are you dying for some Z-fun?

Alright, so it's been awhile, cut me some slack, I'm large and miserably pregnant... geez.

Anyway, on with the good stuff: I took a trip to Colorado, of which I have no pictures from, still waiting on some of those, so I'll post them when I get them. As well, my dad made an unexpected visit over July 4th weekend. I love that somehow my parents can still manage to "pop in" on us, and they live over 1,000 miles away... only MY parents! It was awesome though, the little girls didn't know that Grandpa was coming so when they went to answer the door, they squealed with delight. Little Tristan got excited and then immediately asked where Grandma was. Everytime she same Grandpa for the whole weekend, she would ask where "mama" was. So cute!

Okay, and then something I actually have pictures of... TJ's birthday bash. It was some good times had by all. I want to preface the picture parade with a big thanks to everyone who celebrated with us, we (and most importantly TJ) had a really great time!

I loved getting ready for this party, I just wish that I felt a little better, it would have been easier. But it was so cute, with every new decoration item I pulled out, he got a little bit more of a smile on his face, like I ACTUALLY went out of my way to make this a party for him. Which is unusual for me, because he thinks that I'm a slacker about everything! So at the end of the nite, he ws thrilled to know that he had great friends to spend his birthday with, and people that cared enough about him to come and celebrate with him. Thanks!

2 comments:

John and Clara Balsmeier said...

Sounds like you guys had a really great time. I love all the decorations and treats. Bravo on putting all that effort in when, I am sure, you are feeling approximately the size of a whale (I know I am). I can't believe you are having a baby in just a few weeks. I am jealous. I just feel like we are at 29 weeks so the baby would totally live if they just took him out now!! The humidity here in OZ is KILLING me!!! Not only is my torso expanding but so are my hands and feet and legs--it's disgusting. Anyway, sorry about the rant. Super fun party I am sure. On my 30th the banner better say 25!!

Debi said...

I LOVE surprise visits! BTW... how are you feeling these days? When are you due again?? XOXO Debi


Search Engine Optimization Services

The Key