Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My daughters are genii

Yep. It's the truth. In fact, they are so genuis, that they have now graduated early, before even exiting the first grade. It truly is amazing!
Alright, whatev, we all know that ain't the truth, so what gives with the photos? The elementary school is doing some sort of dream board project, where they are supposed to make a collage of things they "dream" of, Madison wanted to take a picture in that "graduation thingy" so, I busted out the ol' cap and gown and took some pictures of them. It was kinda fun!
-0315

-0317


-0302

-0308

4 comments:

The Kindle Family said...

Oh crap! I forgot to work on that with Tyler!

Louise Hughes said...

bilerthey are soooo cute maybe that will keep them motivated in school.

Jessie said...

I LOVE those pictures. Such a cute idea!

Jenn said...

Those r great!! You have to have them out when they're older and graduate from high school or college!!


Search Engine Optimization Services

The Key