Thursday, January 13, 2011
sweetHEART
Oh man, this little girl is just PACKED full of personality!! I have been wanting to take a picture of her heart scar for memorabilia, but also to give a picture to some of her doctors. They hang them up on their board so future parents facing the same thing can see that children live past this, and grow up to be quite normal little children. So this, is our attempt. she hated that tu-tu, it was itchy. she hated me taking pictures of her, it's embarassing. she started thrashing around, and unfortunately this was the ONLY picture I took before my camera batteries died! So I now have a picture of an adorable "Cousin IT", with a courageous heart scar. Ugh, I don't know what I'm gonna do with this girl! I may try again, and if not, atleast her identity will be protected while having her picture hanging in a Doctor's Office!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
loved the pics on fb, but i didnt see a scar, i saw a promise to the world that this little girl came here with big plans to do great things and that she intends to keep that promise!
Post a Comment