Saturday, January 5, 2008
Sleeping Princess
Here, I finally took some pictures of her since being home. I know a few weeks apst due, but atleast they are taken now! She's now 8 weeks old. I can't believe she's been home for 3 weeks now. In some ways it doesn't feel like it could have been that long already, and in other ways, part of me forgets that she was even ever at the hospital. So, we are just glad to be moving on with life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh My Gosh! Could she be any cuter?
Ashley Zufelt, I just stumbled on your blog on Kajsa's site. Look at your baby! I can't believe all that she and you guys have been through these past couple of months. She looks beautiful and I'm glad she's OK and at home. I'm sure you're doing much better now as well. Happy New Year to the princess family.
Ashley... she is so worth it all. What a beautiful little girl. It looks like she may fancy your great hair?
Debi
absolutely beautiful! what more can one say!
ashley-ienne
i just wanted to let you know that i love you and you are getting a lot of people on your blog!
kayleenie beannie
Ashley is that some red hair I am seeing? It looks like tristan is growing her face is filling out nicely she is sooo cute. I wish I could hold her. Love mom
Post a Comment