Monday, January 21, 2008

Daddy's Back!

Daddy's back and he brought some chocolatey fun with him! TJ was out of town all last week for work. They were working in New Jersey, but staying in Philly, and decided to take a day trip over to Hershey, PA . Byt the way, if you've never been there... it is the most delicious smelling city ever! I could totally do with waking up every morning to the smell of wonderful chocolate wafting in through my windows and dryer vents! Hhhmmm!!!

Anyway, while he was there he picked up some souveniers for us. He got all the girls some chocolatey shirts and some stuffed friends too! Madison's cow has been named "Betsy the chocolate cow" and Brooklyne has the "candy man"! Even Tristan has a little outfit with Hershey kisses on it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Leah said...

Ok, that is so darn cute! And I love the pose!

azufelt said...

oh yeah, they are blowing "kisses"... I thought it was fitting!


Search Engine Optimization Services

The Key