Monday, January 14, 2008

I took this pic sometime last week, just thought I would share.

Today we went in for her 2 month check up and ... shots... ugh. Anyway, the good news is that she weighed in at 10 lbs 5 oz, that's one pound in a week! Hopefully she'll start to fit into more of the clothes she has! Anyway, it's a delight to have so many kids... truly. The big girls are hilarious, so let me preface this with the fact that they DO NOT like to hear Tristan cry. They will stop at nothing to try to calm her from crying, although generally that makes the crying worse, apparently they feel like they are helping the situation. (side note-- it's like when stuck in traffic, somehow it is more graitfying to take the long way around and keep driving instead of sit stopped somwhere, although either route really took the same time)

So, when the nurse came in to administer the shots the big girls were also preparing themselves for the upcomgin crying. I looked over and they are both kneeling in the chair with great anticipation covering their ears because it's going to be "too loud"!! The nurse thought that was hilarious, I on the other hand thought it was rediculous. Before the shots were over, the big girls were quivering underneath the patient-bed-table I'm sure with their hands still covering their ears!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Alison K. said...

Ashley!!! I am so glad to hear that your new one is doing well. I had heard through the grapevine that she was having some problems at birth and it is great to see that she is getting through it so well!!

stampinashley said...

Alison... it's qutie the grapevine, isn't it?!! She's doing great, So life has really moved on for us, and of course we'll have follow-up appts. but I really feel like everything will be fine! It's so good to talk to you again! And congrats on the newest little one in your family!

Debi said...

Hey Ashley! You ARE the Coolest mom! Crisis Management at it's finest... what's next? :)

Tim and Melissa said...

How adorable. What fun big sisters!


Search Engine Optimization Services

The Key