Joke: How many parents does it take to put two kids to bed?
Punch Line: (fill in if you have a good one)
Seriously though... we've been at this going to bed thing for over two hours now. They finally had their nose on the wall long enough that they were begging to go to bed... so it's finally worked.
And since it's late and the kids are finally quiet and I have nothing better to write, but need to put something new up to match my new blog decor, I think I will start with this "TAG".....
Two names you go by: Mom, Ashley
Two things you are wearing right now: Jeans, a belt
Two things you want very badly at the moment: To sleep and to scrapbook (if only I could figure a way to do them both at the same time!)
Two favorite pets you have had/have: Ew. I can't even name two... I hate animals. I did have a cat named Rambo, and well, he was pretty cool.
Two things you did last night: Went to a baby shower, over-cooked the alfredo sauce
Two things you ate today: A panini, Martinelli's Sparkling cider
Two people you last talked to: Mom, TJ
Two things you're doing tomorrow: Getting the big girls' hair cut, buying some home project supplies
Two longest car rides: San Antonio to Denver, and Denver to San Antonio.... Well, we had to come back!
Two favorite beverages: Pepsi, and Pepsi... hey it asked for my favorite!
4 comments:
Ohhhhh, ok. It's all so clear to me now. See, I'm the nosy neighbor who, when seeing you guys drive off, thinks, "I wonder where the Zufelts are going." But all I need to do to find out is to check your blog (haircuts, project supplies) or just talk to you the next week. ;)
we're easier to staulk than you guys are, since we park our car outside! And after all that we forgot to get all the supplies we need to fix that dang toilet!
i love your new look! you did great!!
Hey,
Thanks for the message yesterday. I had the same concerns back then (and still do). It's good to have a network of people. I wasn't blogging yet when Erin had her surgery. She had the package deal so they have to go in through her chest, it was about a month in the hospital. Sometimes I think its better when they do the surgery as infants, as they are able to develop normally. Today she is doing excellent. In fact we just got the o.k. for her to start soccer in a few weeks.
Anyway thanks for looking us up. If you want to keep in touch my email is fenren03@hotmail.com.
BTW, your girls are adorable!
Post a Comment