How in the world do so many of you find new things to post about.....? I find that everyday seems oddly similar to the day previous.... So I rarely have something interesting to tell. I mean, would you likve to know that Tristan had her 4-month check-up and she is now weighing 14 lbs? Or would you rather know that I nearly lost the little thread of sanity I had left hauling all 3 of them to the doctor's visit? Or would you rather know that it was our first visit to the new pediatrician and after they showed us to our room the billing lady came back in and blately said they will no longer be able to see Tristan at their clinic.... she proceeded to tell me why, as it was an issue with Tristan currently having medicaid and they won't accept it. Or would you rather hear about how rude they were to me after the discovery of the medicaid issue? ..... It seems there's nothing interesting to share.
I could bore you with our day-to-day frustrations of being a mom of 3 small children who never seem to stop crying, whining, or asking for things. I could explain the woes of our new at-home-preschool-adventure, which the kids seem to think is great, and I think I have lost hair since we started.
I guess I could tell you how cute they are that they have finally discovered an interest in dressing themselves. So they will come out wearing the most absurd items, of which cannot be changed, because they decided on it, even if it is a million degress outside and they are wearing a turtleneck.
Yes, it seems as though there is nothing to tell right now. So you'll have to check back again... I'd suggest waiting until something interesting happens...!
6 comments:
funny... so much "somethings" in the midst of nothing...
Seems I'm headed down that road, though for now, with only my one little one. I'm beginning to understand what you're talking about.
(and i can kick those nurses' a**es if ya want!!)
Indeed, in the words of Jane Austen, "Life seems but a quick succession of busy nothings."
Sorry Ashley, but you had me cracking up because I have had WAY too many of these "nothing" days.
I know that this is a Stay at home mom's life... all these little nothing's seem to add up to something... or is it that these little somethings add up to something that equals my life....? So my life is either a little something or a little nothing...
Anyhoo, it was jsut my turn to be tired of it all, and that I was. But it's ncie to know what I'm not going through it alone! You all have your share.... and for some of you (it gets crazier with more kids) and for Kim... I'm not sure I can get to 4, think of the madness in my life!!
A pretty amazing post about nothings. Don't feel ashamed. We all do it.
I hear ya. Remember, I'm right across the street if you need someone to add some real excitement to your life! (You can hear the sarcasm in there, right?)
Post a Comment