
These ARE our eggs, that's why there's only 10-ish of 'em... because I couldn't handle cying eggs for any longer than it took to do this many! Plus... what are you supposed to do with all those colerful, stinky eggs afterward? Eat them or something? You gotta be joking me.... I'll decorate, someone else can eat. Ugh!

Madison and her fairy tale wonderment of an egg. I mean, if you're going to decorate eggs in the house of princesses... they better follow suit and dress for the occasion!
And of course a princess egg after her own heart... a little miss Texan! All she needs now is a few rhinestones!
Seriously though, the girls had the best time playing with eggs today. We had an egg hunt in the backyard for them, and when we let them loose they jsut ran around hooting, "huh,huh huh,huh" They were so excited they couldn't say anything and they couldn't even laugh right, they had a blast. And of course the egg dying thing was like magic to their little eyes. They have never beheld such a wonderment in all their days, it was so fun. (you know, a tad bit frustrating, but the end result is still fun!)


3 comments:
they turned out so pretty!! Good for you for putting up with a frustrating tradition for the sake of your girls.. they love ya for it!
The little gloves are icing on the cake.
I do not like dying easter eggs with my kids. It's the one holiday tradition I wish I could get away with skipping. At least until they stop splashing nearly permanent colors around and banging eggs together to see what happens.
And hey, i know hwat to do with them when you're done - deviled eggs, duh.
Come on Ashley, what's so wrong with having your kitchen table forever dyed florescent green for the sake of 5 minutes of messy fun with your girls?
Post a Comment