Sunday, March 2, 2008

Phantom

So last night was the night that we went and saw Phantom of the Opera, it was fantastic! We enjoyed the show very much. We also enjoyed being away from the kids very much! Our seats... we rated them an 8 out of 10, had we been like 5 ros closer, it would have been that much better. And had the guy next to me not been downing the champagne all nite, my experience would have been a little better, and a little less alcohol smelling, oh well! There was a lady behind us that had a choughing attach during the last 30 minutes, I pretty sure she got a glare from everyone in the theatre, I don't know why she didn't jsut go get a drink or something!

Anyway, it was so much fun, I would love to see it again, and again and again.... We looked at prices for season passes to the theatre.... which might actually be pretty fun, we'll see how that works out though. So here's a pic from before we left, our babysitter took it for us, she probably thought I was an idiot making her take a picture of us. Oh well. Anyway, it was a fantastic evening.





4 comments:

Kajsa said...

how fun, i would love to see that someday. yall look great in that picture!

Leah said...

LOL, TJ looks soooo excited! Glad you guys were able to have a hot date!

stampinashley said...

Although changing the color of the photo did make him look a bit more ghostly.... I don't know why he looked so unhappy.... I think he was irritated that I was forcing our babysitter to take a picture of us!

Whatever, we had SO much fune that nite!

Chilly Beans said...

Why doesn't TJ ever smile? He is such a weirdo!! I love you guys!


Search Engine Optimization Services

The Key