Alright, so here are a few projects I have successfully cut out... The cupcake is my fave. I actually drew that in the program, and then cut out each piece, then pieced it together (sounds like a lot of work, but it was... a piece of cake...!!!)
Then the "Spring" Title. that was one of the scrollies it came with and a title typed over top, super easy to create, and to cut, and even to take off the cutting mat... trying to run it through the sticker machine so I'll actually be able to use: a little more challenging, but it worked!
Then there's the VW logo... yeah, that's rather dorky, but I wanted to cut something for TJ. I downloaded the image off the internet and traced it, then cut it. I bought some vinyl so when I get it, I'll be able to cut him a real sticker that he can put on his air compressor or something!
That's what I have done with this fantastic machine so far. I know that these beautiful items would look far better on a scrapbook page or you know, somewhere useful (besides that VW sign on my bookshelf...) But for now, I will continue to pile these little goodies on my desk for future use.

2 comments:
So I didn't realize you can design anything to cut!!!! That's so neat. I love that you thought of TJ when you were playing around with it. He'll love to have it on his compressor for sure. Think of all the great titles you'll be able to cut for pages you're working on. Very cool
yeah-- lovin' the cupcake.
Makes me hungry!
Post a Comment