What a bunch of PRINCESSES!! These are the pictures that we had taken while visiting Grandma. My friend Brianne does an absolutely AMAZING job, so anybody in her area, should definitely check her out for getting their pics done. You can visit her website and see her gallery here And if you'd like to see the whole shoot, you'll have to check out my photo album link there to the right. There were way too many fantastic pictures to put them all on the blog. This is just a small sampling!!

Oh yes, and this fish was seriously the most hilarious thing of the day. I won't give away trade secrets or tricks, but I will tell you that my girls were absolutely amazed and astonished! It was truly hilarious! (see the gallery for the whole session of fish pics!!)




5 comments:
Those pictures are so cute!! I love them!! It looks like you have a lot of fun getting them done.
Too cute! The one with you and Tristan is beautiful.
oh-- you look wonderful in the bottom one with your girls!!
Great photos!
oooh is the portland oregon blog stalker me?!?! I feel so special! Love the pics, I see tons of hughes in the pink and green shirted babies and white shirt baby looks all dad! That cutter thing is fun, I played with my friends last summer, I was def in awe of it's amazing cutting powers!! I'm going to go check out the photo album now....
cute pictures! and im glad you found that poem, that is neat!
Post a Comment