What? You didn't know we were gone? That is what explains the constant checking and being disappointed every time that there is no new post here to read. Sorry for you faithful stalkers, I must have failed you.
Anyhoo... we are back, and it feels good to be home. What is it about home that is so much More comfortable? Anyway, the visit with Grandma and Grandpa was great! We got to see some Aunts and some Uncle-in-laws and even a couple cousins. The girls had a blast, despite that we were ALL sick for pretty much the entire duration of our trip. (Note, it was NOT a vacation!)
It was good to get away from the rising heat here in Texas, but to snow? That was a little much for me, but what would you know, the girls loved it! They went outside with Grandma and filled their little bowls with fluffy white snow to eat, and then of course brought it inside so they could start cooking it in their little kitchen. Good thing when it melts it's no messier than water :)
I don't have too many pictures to post from our trip as apparently a camera was MIA for most of the trip. However, I do have a few fantastic photos that a friend and business colleague took. As well as just a few shots from our marvelous trip to the zoo.... good part is that you can't smell the stink through the pictures! So I will try to add those photos later on today.
For now, I must get back to my previous projects.... it seems as though TJ misses me when we are apart so he buys me things (what could be better than this!!?) I came home to a beautiful new Pazzle Cutter (for scrapbooking for any dummies out there!) You can view this fine product by visiting their website. I will post the fruits of my playful labors when I actually cut something out!
2 comments:
Good to see that you're back. I was getting ready to email you to tell you I wanted a new post on here... The Pazzle looks really cool, and after you figure out how it all works, we're going to have to play a little! miss ya!
I can't wait to see the pics from the wonderful photographer you rave about. haha.
Post a Comment