Okay all... here goes... I've had enough of carry these extra 20 pounds, so I'm determined to lose them! I've lost my few baby pounds from after having Tristan, it was Brooklyne's pregnancy that did a toll on the pound count. So, a few close friends and I have started a new blog tracking our weight-loss progress.
What a tough thing to have to decide that you are really going to do it this time. I'm not sure when (or if) another baby will be in our future and I don't want to carry the extra 20 for any longer. It's a dream to be a size 6 (again), I think I could make it there, but I would easily settle for an 8 (hey, I have low standards!) So, check in on us often and make sure that we are stickin' to it. If you want to try to lose weight or work out with us, you are more than welcome to comment on your own progress. BUT, we definitely need some support here, so please make sure to check in on us sometimes, and see that we are working our butts off -literally!
I'll have a permanent link there on the right, you can also find us here at The Skinny Hippos
2 comments:
Love the web site... although, I don't think you look bad! Great idea to do this with friends. Love the LRoom
oh ashley ashley ashley, what have you done?? I couldn't be more UNsupportive of your current weight loss efforts!! read my comments on your other blog and reg email me so we can chat/exchange phone and get you back in those skinny jeans by halloween, xmas at the VERY latest!!!
Post a Comment