Here are some pictures from our 4th of July celebration.... We went with some friends to watch some fire works. I took my camera and "all" my gear, intending to actually set it all up and take pictures of the fireworks, and then when I started to unload it all, I realized that I had brought every tripod I own, except for the one I need that holds my camera... so taking pics of fireworks was kind of out. SO... I grabbed out the camera to take a few pics before the firworks started, jsut to show that we did actually do SOMETHING for our holiday.
So, in all our glory, Whataburger and all... here's US, staking out our ground in a parking lot... gotta love it!
So, in all our glory, Whataburger and all... here's US, staking out our ground in a parking lot... gotta love it!
For a few more fun 4th photoes... visit our web album.

No comments:
Post a Comment