My old roomie asked me what I had been up too lately and wanted to see some pictures. Normally I doubt most of you would care... Well, maybe you would... you DO read my blog!!So, for all that were wondering... we painted our living room red this weekend, to show our patriotism.
That there clock hanging on the wall, is my newest addition to accessories. In fact, I'm teaching a class at Super Saturday this weekend on how to make them. It was SO easy. I'll try to take pics so I can post a tutorial for anybody that's interested.
We also painted a wall in our kitchen the same red, of which this beauty of a cake is photographed in front of. This was for TJ's birthday, of which I have now consumed more than half of, while he has yet to have a whole piece! Oh well, it's a good thing that German Chocolate is my fave too. Heck, I even went ALL out and made my own frosting....mmmhhhh!
This project is a bit old, but I finally got it hung in the girls' bathroom. It's some wall stickers that my mom got me that I refuse to stick directly onto the wall... for tackiness' sake. I have another to frame for their bedroom too. I'll get to that later.

9 comments:
eeewww coconut, gross! you can have my piece of cake! love the red, my living room is purple, well actually "ash violet", I LOVE color, especially when it's bold! way to go!
thanks friend! i love the red and i would love the cake except that i am on a weight loss mission!!!!
ps the skinny hippos blog looks awesome!!
I love red!! It's teh permanent color in my kitchen. Well, when I get my own kitchen again. Although, I hear it enhances your appetite or something, so the red wall in the kitchen and the cake are a bad combo.
Happy Birthday to TJ. He's getting OOOLLLLDDD! :)
Nice cake plate. Where'd that come from? Ahem. . .
I love the red, too... We have red in our living room... And YES, I wanna know how to make that clock!!
hey there look at you martha stewart, hey message me sometime, i have more drama to relay
WOW great to hear from you. I have tried looking you guys up too but I never could remember your married name. your wall looks cool and I want to learn how to make the clock too.
i love the wall art.... i think im going to need one for my baby room...
Post a Comment