When my parents come down, my dad always tries to go and do something cool with us. We don't really make it a point to get out and see the sight-seeing stuff, so it's a good opportunity for us. We've gone to the drive-through zoo, and the river walk, and a few other things. This time with it being so hot, my dad suggested that we do something "cool".... not as in interesting, as in not hot!
So, we decided to go to the local natural caverns, those should be cool enough, right?
Here's the whole gang (minus Gpa) just as we entered into the caves. Um, much to our surprise this "cool" fell under the first of being interesting, but still hot! I've been to Carlsbad before, it's like a nice 60-ish degrees underneath. Sure, these were only about 70 degrees, but with 99% humidity! We were all a bunch of sweat buckets! I swear the place jsut got stinkier the deeper we went!
Madison totally hated it, she was scared to death of the place. I don't even know why, here she is accentuating her frowny face, since she didn't like it THAT much. She finally quite the whining when I told her we could play on the dinosaur when we were done.

No comments:
Post a Comment