Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sunday with G & G

After getting ready for church we had time to spare, so we took some pictures. It's so hard to remember to take pictures when my mom comes, but I didn't want to miss it this time! So, above is TJ and I. I think we look pretty good, except I swear the kid doesn't know how to smile!
Mom and I once more. Notice that fancy watch I'm sporting? Yeah, Grandma and Grandpa and I did a little shopping while the girls were at a birthday party and I picked that beauty up, for not a bad price either. I'm in love with it. I've wanted a watch like that for a long time. It's like a bangle bracelt or whatever, where it cracks in half to go on and off. Love it!
Grandma and Grandpa and all their Zufelt grandchildren.

And a sneaky one of just me and Tristan. She sure is a pretty sweet baby. Spoiled as all get out, but still sweet!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:


Search Engine Optimization Services

The Key