Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The list never got finished


Yep, it's true.... I never completed my list, or atleast not before my mom got here. But all is well in the end. I mean, who needs clean clothes anyway? I swear the whole thing is over-rated anyhow. I had so much fun with my mom being here, I'll fill details in later, tonite I'm tired. Probably tired from my double airport run during rush hour today. Oddly enough, the first time freeway traffic wasn't bad, but airport traffic was horrendous. On the second run it was exactly opposite; airport was a ghost-town, and the freeway was a parking lot. Oh well, I got home with time to spare the grab my lesson and head to Young Women's mutual!

I love getting to have my mom come down, I have an extra hand to help with everything, I also have a friend to not just listen to my rants, but craft with me WHILE I rant. The day that TJ picks up a needle and thread to listen to my woes....!

I'll add the rest of the pictures on later, and only this one for now. I had to have a picture of mom and I together, to atleast remember that she came to visit.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Trisha said...

I love having family visit! It makes life so much easier for that little bit of time. I think my favorite part is being able to take a shower for as long as I want, whenever I want, without worrying about someone coming to the door and the kids answering or one of the boys running away or Halley screaming . . .

Lindsay said...

You look so cute!!! I love your hair. I wish that it wasnt so late cause I'm doing nothing and I want to call and chat. Love ya!

John and Clara said...

I am so glad that you had a good time with your mom. Sometimes company can be a stress but it's so great to have a friend and a helper.


Search Engine Optimization Services

The Key