Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The big news...

So Thursday is the day of the ultrasound, I'm really starting to worry myself that they won't be able to tell or something, how tragic would that be? Terrible, I know!

Until then (you know, to pass the next 2 days) make sure to vote on if you think the girl curse will continue, or if we did something different this time and will be having a boy.

Eh, just humor me people!

5 comments:

Janine Padilla said...

Of course I'm hoping that this time it's a boy!! I mean... the odds of having another girl keep going down each time right? I vote for a boy. Can't wait to hear!

melimba said...

well, I think, because of the stunt you pulled last time, you will have another GIRL!!! :) just to teach you a lesson!!! :)

i hope you find out FOR SURE what this one is, this time around.
hA!!!

gotta love it.
I can't wait to hear on Thursday!!

birthMOM said...

i humored you ;)

azufelt said...

Whoe voted for an alien.....? ...TJ......, ugh!!!!

John and Clara Balsmeier said...

Boy? Who wants a boy anyway? I want a girl!!! I would say good luck on the u/s but there isn't really any luck about it. I hope you passed the time well!!


Search Engine Optimization Services

The Key