Thursday, March 26, 2009

picture tag fun

I guess this is some sort of tag, I hate "tag"--whatever. BUT, I decided to play this little picture game, just to see which picture I came up with, and then of course when I saw it, I thought it was such a darling picture.

If you want to check out what your picture would be, here are the directions:
1. go to Start-up/ then my pictures.
2. go to the 6th file folder.
3. go to the 6th picture. (Or in my case continue with the 6th file until you finally reach a picture;)
4. blog about it.
5. tag 6 people to do the same. --An unnecessary step really!

I love this idea for scrapbooking purposes, maybe it'll bring back some really sentimental thoughts to write on a scrapbook page!

Anyway, this pic was from about a year ago, I think nearly exactly... Tristan hadn't been home from the hospital for too long and TJ had to leave on business for two weeks. While he was gone he visited Hershey, PA and got the shirts and stuffed animals as a gift for the little girls. They loved those shirts!

I can't believe how long their hair is, look at Madison's, that's crazy! Oh and of course it showcases Brooklyne's baby mullet well... poor baby! She's so sweet though! And then of course, can you ever believe that your babies are once that small, and cute, and sweet? Why oh why do they have to grow up!!

It was kind of fun to see this picture again, especially as we are making preparations for the new little guy.

(Thanks for the memories Julie!)

1 comment:

Jules said...

No problem! :) That is a cute picture!! Oh how time flies and they get so big!! And I too had to go through a few file folders to reach a picture!


Search Engine Optimization Services

The Key