So, here is a picture of me, as we left the house for the doctor. I'm so lazy and haven't taken any pictures of me at the "beginning" of this pregnancy, so this will have to do. My belly has definitely already gotten bigger, there's more yet to come! (18 wks. -4-ish months)
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Sharing the news
My mom got to be here with me while the ultrasound was done and all, it was so fun to have my mom there, it's never happened before. Not only that, TJ wasn't able to be there at all, so once we had the news we dropped off a little blue gift basket to surprise him. It was a lot of fun.
So, here is a picture of me, as we left the house for the doctor. I'm so lazy and haven't taken any pictures of me at the "beginning" of this pregnancy, so this will have to do. My belly has definitely already gotten bigger, there's more yet to come! (18 wks. -4-ish months)
And, um, sorry for the lack of super quality photo, apparently my mom's camera was having some kind of flash malfunction or glitch... nevertheless, still a picture of the excitement.
So, here is a picture of me, as we left the house for the doctor. I'm so lazy and haven't taken any pictures of me at the "beginning" of this pregnancy, so this will have to do. My belly has definitely already gotten bigger, there's more yet to come! (18 wks. -4-ish months)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are so skinny! I can't believe you're 20 wks! Makes me feel like a blimp...
I love the picture! I bet he was so surprised!! :) Too cute.
And, you kill me that you are THAT far along and look THAT good. Sheesh. Cool but so unfair.
You look so good Ashley!!! Dang girl!
I am so excited that you get to have a boy! They are so much fun, and since having Halley, I cannot believe the difference in personalities! It is fun!
yay! im so glad you are staying skinny good n long- that's the only way to do it! LOL!!! im so excited for you!
Post a Comment