Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ah, blogging

So I read back on some old posts to the blog, I was actually looking to see if I had set any goals for the new year last January... I didn't so I'm off the hook with meeting or not meeting them! Anyway, seeing the pictures and some of the things I had written, mademe realize that I kind of miss blogging. I never make time for it anymore, as I'm sure most of you can guess why? I've kind of turned into a nut after this 4th child came along and kindergarten started. Although, most recently I've been feeling a bit back to my old self and ready to get on with life. Get on to setting new goals and changing things around here in this new year to come.

On that note I grabbed a bunch of recently old pictures and got them ready to post, so I'll try to get them up sometime today, I might have to give up my facebook farm in order to make time for more important things in my life!

Anyway, that's all, look for new pictures, and maybe more blogging this year!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

LOL! You would give up farmville for blogging?! GASP! heehee, just bugging you!


Search Engine Optimization Services

The Key