These are him at 2 1/2 months. My friend gave me that shirt, which I think is adorable, especially since we live in Texas. And it just so happened to match-ish with that adorable blanket another friend made for me. Wow, I have awesome friends! so, here he is!!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
A few "oldies" of Austin
... Well, how "old" could they get? I mean, he's not even 5 months old!
These are him at 2 1/2 months. My friend gave me that shirt, which I think is adorable, especially since we live in Texas. And it just so happened to match-ish with that adorable blanket another friend made for me. Wow, I have awesome friends! so, here he is!!

These are him at 2 1/2 months. My friend gave me that shirt, which I think is adorable, especially since we live in Texas. And it just so happened to match-ish with that adorable blanket another friend made for me. Wow, I have awesome friends! so, here he is!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment