And um, Madison had a birthday sometime in that last few months! I can believe that I forgot to post the pictures, because it was all I could do to throw a little party together. It was cute, her and her friends had fun, that's all that matters. Oh yeah, Tristan turned 2 also... do I have pictures of that? No. Oh well, we'll catch it next year!!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
And um, Madison had a birthday sometime in that last few months! I can believe that I forgot to post the pictures, because it was all I could do to throw a little party together. It was cute, her and her friends had fun, that's all that matters. Oh yeah, Tristan turned 2 also... do I have pictures of that? No. Oh well, we'll catch it next year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment