It's been a little tough for me to get in the Christmas spirit this year. But, alas, the day is almost here. I was able to go out Christmas shopping with TJ the other nite and we had such a blast buying stuff for the kids. Seriously, who knew shopping for toys could be so much fun?!!
Anyway, after a rediculously busy, hard to keep up with, week for me last week I am looking forward to jsut relaxing these next couple of days. Taking it easy, making some treats, wrapping gifts... that shouldn't be too hard, right? Right.
So, for right now, a copy of our family Christmas card, to all those who may have not gotten one ~sorry~ I apparently underestimated on how many I wanted to send out, next year I better up the number!
3 comments:
cute. cute card!
your have such a darling family!
good luck these last few days!...i don't know how you do it all!! :)
Man! It's too bad we don't live closer together because I would SO be over there helping you wrap presents, entertaining the kids, and assisting with the baking. I miss you guys. Your family is beautiful! :)
Loved the card! Thanks for thinking of us. Have a very Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment