Seriously, why do babies have to be so cute? I LOVE babies... as for growing toddlers and preschoolers... well they are fun too, but I would much rather just have a whole slew of babies forever!
I snapped those today, because I've been feeling like I and all the rest of you that don't get to see Tristan are missing her grow up. Why do the first few months have to be so monumental? Why can't they slow down their learning and growing a little bit and give us all some more time with them? I've also been feeling extra sentimental about the clothes that I don't get a picture of her wearing, so my new goal is to try and take a picture in plenty of outfits, so I don't feel like I missed out. Even if the picture isn't all set up, that's my new goal!
(oh yeah, don't you just love my wrinkled backdrops? Why kind of professional keeps these things wadded up in the corner....? Whatever, if I wasn't so lazy I could have fixed it, for now it'll be fine, I'll fix it in PS!)
--Oh yeah, and in case anyone was wondering, I do believe we are feeling better around here. Hasn't stopped Tristan from being cranky, but at least she's not running a fever anymore. So maybe we're out of the woods on being sick for awhile!--

5 comments:
she looks so cute and happy! We do miss you guys!
If it makes you feel any better, I didn't even notice the wrinkles until you mentioned it. I was just looking at her cute smile. :) Great pictures, Ashley!!
love the strawberry outfit, the fabulous grin-
and all the other projects you have been working on
i know what you mean about LOVING babies... children... that's a whole 'nother story! ;)
Oh, she looks so sweet in that adorable outfit! I totally agree about how babies need to slow down their growing, Benny is getting way too big too fast. And I thought that the wrinkles were part of the "creative" photographer you are! :)
Post a Comment